1. A. Maths. B. English. C. Histor. D. Physics.
2. A. Mary. B. Jane. C. Alise. D. Jenny.
3. A. A conductor. B. A teacher. C. A student. D. A famer.
4. A. Frida. B. Thursday. C. Wednesday. D. Tuesday.
5. A. Close the window. B. Have more clothes on.
C. Play outside. D. Move to another town.
6. A. Please go on with it . B. Hold it in your hand .
C. Don’t hang up the telephone. D. Please put up your hands.
7. A. We have a new computer and it’s in my room .
B. We have a new computer but it’s not in my room .
C. We want to put our new computer in my room .
D. We must have a new computer in my room .
8. A. The exhibition started last Tuesday .
B. The exhibition will end next Tuesday.
C. The exhibition lasted for two weeks.
D. The exhibition ended last Tuesday.
9. A. They will wait for you until 9:00 at the gate of the hall.
B. They will wait for you until 9:30 at the gate of the hospital.
C. They will wait for you until 9:00 at the gate of the school.
D. They will wait for you until 9:30 at the gate of the bookshop.
10. A. The girl wanted very much to go to the zoo though she couldn’t.
B. The girl wasn’t very happy when she arrived at the zoo.
C. The girl cried hard when she was carried to the zoo.
D. The girl was very pleased to hear that she could go to the zoo.
11. A. Jack went to the shop and bought himself an pen.
B. Jack liked to go shopping.
C. Jack didn’t get anything in the shop.
D. Jack went everywhere to buy a pen.
12.A. The weather in Guilin is very hot in summer.
B. The weather in Guilin is neither hot nor cold.
C. The weather in Guilin is very had.
D. The weather in Guilin is very cold in winter.
13. A. Whenever she rests, she sleeps for two hours.
B. She’ll work for one hour and rest for one hour.
C. She takes a rest for two hours every day.
D. She’ll rest for a little while after working for two hours.